I promised to post recipes a while back and I am finally here to deliver. My very first recipe is going to be the best banana bread I have ever made, and it is surprisingly easy. I am a sucker for recipes so anytime I feel like trying something new, I hit up the interweb.
I was in the mood for some banana bread with no flour cause I had already had way too much carbs that week, so I went searching and I found the recipe that would do the trick. I won’t rant on about about how much I absolutely loved this bread and consumed it in two days, i’mma just drop the recipe here and you would see for your self.
Banana Nut Bread recipe.
3 ripe banana’s (the riper the better)
1/3 coconut oil (secret ingredient)
1tsp baking soda
1/4 cup walnut (I made mine without nuts, but anyway you like your’s)
3 Cups rolled oats (not the 1 minute ones, tried baking with those once and it did not turn out great)
NB: If you do not have ripe banana’s but just cannot wait to make this, you can bake your banana with the skin and all in the oven at 300 degrees for an hour only! and boom you have ripe banana’s for your bread.
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees
- Mash the ripe banana’s in a big bowl
- Add in eggs and coconut oil, mixing it thoroughly
- Add all your recipes: oats, baking sods, salt, cinnamon, and walnuts(if you choose to use them) and continue mixing.
- Pour your yummy mixture into a loaf pan greased with coconut oil
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean when you poke it in the middle.
- Let it cool for like 20mins after it is done, this is just a warning lol , when mine was done i could not wait to try it cause it smelt so good and the piece scattered a bit. So yeah wait till it cools down, then by all means gulp the whole thing down cause it will be so damn yummy & healthy 😉 .