I thought today, why not give something special to my readers. Seeing as we are building this awesome relationship, and well, relationships come with gifts- at least the good ones do. I’ll be adding weekly workout routines to the blog. Take it as a challenge if you will or just add it to your pre-existing routine . Just do it! No it is not sponsored (or maybe it is) it’s not .
P.S: WOD from last week is here to stay as WOW (workout of the week )
Most people assume no gym memberships mean no effective workouts but I disagree. Home workouts may be a little different because of less space and equipment’s but who said you can’t improvise and have an awesome workout.
So here’s your WOW, lets have fun shall we 🙂
Equipment : Mat, skipping ropes.
- Jump ropes – 100 x 4 (pace your self )
- Jumping jacks – 20 x 4
Main Set 1
- Mountain climbers (high intensity) – 20 seconds x 3
- Toe tap jumps – 12 each side x 3
- broad jump burpee – 10 x 3
- planks – 2 mins (you can do this in 1 min intervals)
rest – 2 mins
- Mountain climbers (sprint) – 10 seconds x 4
- Leg lifts – 12 x 4
- Marching glute bridge – 15 x 4
- Alternating switch lunges – 12 each side x 3
Rest, cool down and stretch.
You can view ‘how to’ gifs for each work out below.
Toe Tap Jumps:
Broad Jump Burpee:
Marching glute bridge:
Alternating switch lunges:
Remember to make these workouts your own by increasing or reducing difficulty levels.
Enjoy your Home workout 🙂
Until next time xx.